Skip to main content

Author Topic: Large collection of WWF mice & other figures for sale

c
Large collection of over 600 mice for sale - mostly from the late 1980's to early 2000's.  We've recently moved my mom, who was an avid WFF collector, to assisted living and need to find new homes for her beloved mice.  Please let me know if you're looking for certain mice and I will check our master list.  We are definitely willing to negotiate pricing, especially for purchases of several mice.
  • IP logged

C
I sent you a message.  I would love a copy of your list please.

Thanks
Sandi

Crocomouse@gmail.com
  • IP logged

l
I am looking for older mice. I am going to try to attach a list.Thank you, Laura
  • IP logged

l
Miss Mouse    M-001a Market Mouse (Early)    M-002 Miss Mousey   Miss Mouse with Straw Hat   
 M-002b Miss Mouse with Bow Hat    M-003 Miss Nursey Mouse   Good Knight Mouse    M-005 Farmer Mouse    M-006a Wood Sprite   Wood Sprite    M-006c Wood Sprite    M-007 Two Mice with Candle   Two Tiny Mice    M-009 Bride Mouse    M-010 Fan Mouse   Tea Mouse    M-012 May Belle Mouse    M-013 June Belle Mouse   Nightie-Mouse    M-014s Nightie Mouse     M-015   Mrs. Mousey    Mrs. Mouse with Hat    M-016 Muff Mouse     M-017   Shawl Mouse    Seedy Mouse    M-018 Big Mama Mouse (1977)     M-018   Mama Mouse with Baby (1978)    Bridge Club Mouse   M-021 Bridge Club Mouse Partner   M-023 Picnic Mice  Wedding Mice (Early)   M-025 Cowboy Mouse   M-026 Chief Nip-a-Way Mouse  Pirate Mouse (Early) 
 M-028 Town Crier Mouse 
 M-029 Mouse Duet  Little red Riding hoodWolf  M-035 Rock-a-bye Baby Mouse   M-036 Raggedy and Mouse  Gardener Mouse   M-038 Mouse Ballerina   M-039 Mouse Artiste  Fisher Mouse   M-042 Commo-Dormouse   M-045 Miss Teach  Pirate Mouse (Later)   M-048 Photographer Mouse   M-049 Carpenter Mouse  Mrs. Tidy and Helper   M-051 Mrs. Tidy   M-053 Flower Girl  Doc Mouse & Patient   M-056 School Marm Mouse   M-057 Barrister Mouse  The Carolers   M-064 Lone Caroler   M-072 Say 'Cheese'  Mouse Call    Boy Sweetheart   M-096 Get Well Soon! 
 I tried posting a PDF but it was too large. Laura
  • IP logged

c
I will try to post a list or send it to your email (need to get help from my son to do it!)
  • IP logged

c
I'm attaching a list of my mom's mice.  The list is 11 pages long!  Please contact me if you are interested in any of them.
  • IP logged

C
I sent you a email. 

Thanks.
  • IP logged

l
I am interested in M-333, M-372, AH-04, AH -05 Mu-01-07, and M-133a Field Mouse LTD.  Can you send me your prices for these to lljjstrade@cox.net, or lljjstrade@gmail.com? Thank you, Laura
  • IP logged

S
Do you still any pieces left for sale. I am interested, I can send you my email if you do, thanks Sharon
  • IP logged