Skip to main content

Author Topic: Snow Buddies (M188) - info on Ronald McDonald House edition

s
Hi! I recently bought a few mice from a collection that was offered up at auction.  Included was a Snow Buddies that was listed as having been a special color piece for Presence but also a numbered issued for Ronald McDonald House charities.  They said there was supposed to be a card stating this information, but upon receipt there was no card and now the auction house says they don't have it.  The piece itself isn't numbered directly either, so I'm wondering if the whole Ronald McDonald statement was a fabrication??  Can anyone here lend me any insight into whether or not there was a release for the charity and if so, how the pieces were numbered/identified as being part of a limited release?  Thanks in advance for any help!  I truly appreciate it!  Happy Holidays to all!!
  • IP logged

• Administrator
Presence did a lot of specials to benefit Ronald McDonald House during the years that Shirley Beach was at the helm (pre-2005). The pieces may have come with a card of authenticity, but probably not, and since the numbers were so limited (often 12 or less), I don't believe they were numbered.
  • IP logged

s
Thank you for this information Geoff!
  • IP logged