Skip to main content

Author Topic: Names for mice?

t
Names for mice?
OP: April 18, 2019, 12:29:59 PM
I have to sell my collection due to medical bills and I don't even remember the names of some of them.  I did pay the $10 to be able to access prices, but haven't figure out how to actually access that list now that I've made the donation.  And, I don't know what some of them are called.  Is there a good place to look that has pictures?  If I post pictures of my display here, could someone help me with the names I don't remember? 

Thank you in advance.  I can't post pictures because they are too large and my photoshop isn't working because it says my scratch  disks are full, whatever that means.

I have found most of the numbers and names, but there are a few I need help with.

I have a tiny Raggedy Ann.  Not being held.  Just her.
Santa mouse in a chair with a mouse on his lap.
Mole holding a lantern.
Little mouse wearing a scarf around his neck.
Mouse eating an ice cream cone.
Mouse wearing long johns with a christmas present on the floor.
And then there is a Woodlands scene.  It was part of a series.  Boy and girl mouse by tree that has a heart carved in the tree with love you written in it
  • IP logged
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:00:47 PM by tzuhouse »

• Administrator
Re: Names for mice?
#1: April 19, 2019, 12:40:58 AM
You can link to the Master List (lots of photos!) from the home page of this forum. You can also find a link there to the Nu Insight WFF pricing service.
  • IP logged

t
#2: April 19, 2019, 06:57:34 PM
Thank you.  I did find some of them through the Master List.  Still haven't figured out how to get to the prices for Nu Insight.
  • IP logged

• Administrator
#3: April 19, 2019, 09:41:58 PM
Click on the 'Register' link on the Nu Insight pricing page, then login to see prices.
  • IP logged