Skip to main content

Author Topic: Catalogue

m
Catalogue
OP: August 03, 2020, 10:05:39 AM
My wife has a large collection of WFF.  She inherited a bunch of duplicates from her sister that passed.  My wife is infirmed now.  We are moving to a smaller living environment and we want to dispose of the collection.  We have a 2003 Edition Reference and Record Guide from The Mouse Collector (Barbara Peek). It is quite comprehensive in description and photos.  I have no real idea where to start other than seeing a picture to match it to what we have.  She and her sister were collecting from the mid 90's thru maybe 2006 or so.  Is there an updated reference guide with pics so that I don't have to search hundreds of individual items on-line?  I don't have catalogue numbers and I don't have descriptions from which to start.
Sure would appreciate the feedback?
  • IP logged

• Administrator
Re: Catalogue
#1: August 04, 2020, 10:05:05 PM
You're in luck! The front page of this forum has a link to the WFF Master List, which is kept up to date by contributions from the WFF collector community. It has a Search function to help you identify pieces whose names you do not know. There are 2 versions: The latest version is suitable for mobile devices as well as desktops.

Happy hunting!
  • IP logged